Horwood Bagshaw 350 Scaribar with mounted Gyral bin with Seed. Fert. and small seeds box
Horward Bagshaw 350 Scaribar:
* O.A (Transport width): 6.7m
* Working width: 6.2m
* 29 Tynes at 8.5" spacings
* Horwood Bagshaw tynes, custom boot and the option of wide sweeps or narrow/min. till points
Solid, straight bar that is in good condition. It has an extension on each end that can be removed to reduce O.A width down to 5.2m.
Gyral bins, metering and pneumatic system:
* 1T Seed capacity
* 1.5T Fertiliser capacity
* Approximately 200-300L small seeds box
* Mechanical metering drive
* Ground drive off the Scaribar's LHS tyre
* Hydraulic fan drive
* Pneumatic system (heads and hoses) are set up for single shoot
* Another set of openers and boots are included in the sale to give you the choice of doubleshoot
* You can either deliver fine seeds behind every second tyne on the bar or put it straight out the back of the bar via scatter-plates.
* Rotary trash harrows are included for the rear of the machine.
This bar and bin are in good condition and are being sold on behalf of a customer after retirement and the sale of their property. The unit is in good condition and was used just before the settlement of the property.
All manuals are included in the sale and the same conditions apply for the seeder and New Holland 8970A that is also advertised. You can either purchase them seperately or as a complete unit:
2001 New Holland 8970A: $95,000inc. GST
Horwood Bagshaw 350 Scaribar & mounted Gyral bin: $45,000inc. GST
Complete package: $140,000inc. GST
This tractor and seeder would be ideal for a mixed farming enterprise or someone who is coming out of a combine, chasing more working width and precision. Dont miss out on a simple and quality package.
Located Parkes, NSW 2870